Our team of chiropractors all work together and are collectively here 7 days/week. We all have similar training and skills and you are welcome to see one or all of us with seamless collaborative results.
- Pregnancy Chiropractic and Craniosacral Work – We help your pregnancy be more comfortable than most think is possible. We gently and effectively treat pain in the hips, pelvis, legs, hands, low backs, upper backs, necks, headaches, ribs and round ligaments. And most importantly, we set your pelvic alignment for the best possible labor and delivery. We also offer Post Natal Care: We help analyze and support these recovering body’s through physical care and education. We check your abdominal muscles and teach you how to safely move and get strong again. Knowing how the strains shift from pregnancy to motherhood, and only get more difficult as that baby is gaining pounds by the day, we are here to help keep you together and going strong.
- Pediatric Chiropractics – We give all the newborns of our pregnant patients a first free structural wellness check with craniosacral care. It is such a relief to have a warm caring office to take our growing ones to as they crash and tumble their ways through life. Some common issues that can be much improved with chiropractic care include ear infections, growing pains, asthma and constipation. This is also a sweet way for your children to have positive and fun times at the doctor’s office and to begin to listen to their bodies and learn how to communicate when it has needs.
- Ear Infection Chiropractic Treatments
- Car Accident Chiropractic Treatment – If you are in an accident, just come here; don’t overthink it. We will help you navigate the whole process of how to work with your insurance and get better quickly. We have chiropractic, massage, and acupuncture on site and make sure you get in all the right hands for a thorough recovery.
- Jaw Problems Chiropractic Treatment – We have a few unique tricks for opening up these spaces with internal work that can be incredibly helpful. We work the muscles around your jaw including those in your mouth and around the internal joint space. And we use balloons in the sinuses to manually open those cavities to improve drainage and function (called an endonasal). Yes, it sounds crazy, but many people seek out our office just for this amazing technique.
- Family Wellness Chiropractics and Craniosacral Treatment – It is common for pregnant women to find us first. Then she brings in the newborn, and realizes she’d like her older child to get care, too. Soon the husband asks, “do they treat guys there”? Of course we do! And when the whole family is getting collective care- they feel better, eat better, parent better and see the wellness world through the same lens for a life of greater synchronicity, self-care and health.
- Peak Performance Chiropractice Care for Athletes
- Learning Disabilities